My comprehensive, highly effective approach:
1. CHIROPRACTIC ADJUSTMENTS: Any irritated nerves in the upper spine are calmed. This is a very common cause of headaches.
2. CRANIAL RELEASE TECHNIQUES: The skull must be gently rocked backwards, where it should
be, to eliminate any pressure on the cranial nerves. These nerves cause the neck muscles to become tight, as well as being a common source of pain. Relieve the cranial nerve pressure / relieve the tension in the neck. Especially the nagging type of tension, usually felt by most people with headaches, at the top of the neck, at base of the skull.
3. TRIGGER POINT THERAPY: Trigger points are tight, usually painful spots, in the muscles that
support the head. They can cause local pain, and they can refer pain and tension to the head.
4. FASCIAL RELEASE: Fascia is the tissue found between the skin and the muscles, and it is found
between muscles. If it is tight, it will act as glue, sticking the tissues together. This is a major cause of
tension headaches. Fascia can be gently softened, which allows the tissues to glide freely over each other. This greatly helps to decrease the tension and pain that is commonly experienced on the skull and the forehead.
5. FIBROSIS REMODELING: Fibrosis is a thickening of the fascia, and it is common with headache
sufferers. It is caused by: trauma, repetitive motion, improper body mechanics and, just getting older.
Fibrosis must also be specifically located to be treated effectively. It must also, gently, be made more elastic. This decreases tension and reduces pain.
6. TMJ: The jaw joint is a very common source of headaches. A comprehensive treatment for headaches would not be complete without examing and treating the TMJ.
6. ACUPUNCTURE: If you are willing to try Acupuncture, I highly recommend:
- BATTLEFIELD AURICULAR ACUPUNCTURE ( Ear Acupuncture ): Finally, if any headaches remain, this incredible technique, created to relieve pain immediately for soldiers injured on the
battlefield, will usually eliminate them. Sometimes this technique will eliminate the head-
aches without the use of any other techniques. It is a very gentle, but powerful weapon against headaches.
- Dao Acupuncture: is a very specialized technique from South Korea. What makes it so special and effective when treating headaches, is the needle we use. It has a specialized tip that relaxes the muscles exceedingly quickly.
Don't suffer needlessly from headaches.
The above approach addresses the common causes of headaches in a logical, organized and highly effective way. This approach works for the vast majority of headache sufferers, including migraines, In the unlikely event that you don't respond to this approach, we will discuss the possibility of a referral for a more comprehensive evaluation, possibly including advanced imaging such as MRI and CT.