Dr. Jay Scampole DC, FIAMA, LMT, CIDN, CERT-DN
561 674 1205
Acupuncture / Dry Needling
Some of Dr. Jay's Techniques:
"Dry Needling" Techniques for pain:
- Dr. Ma's "Integrative Dry Needling"
- Advanced Certification ( CIDN )
- Cervico- Cranial ( Migraines / Neck Pain )
- AAMP - "American Academy of Manipulative Therapy"
- Certified Dry Needling: ( CERT-DN )
- James Dunning - Upper and Lower Body
- DAO Acupuncture - this unique needle is the secret to relief - Battlefield (Ear) Acupuncture ( BFA )
- Advanced Certification
- Electro-Acupuncture Medicine ( EAM )
- Neuro-Puncture - neuroscience electrical acupuncture
- Chinese Tongue and Fingernail Diagnosis
- Herbal Therapy
Adjusting by hand:
- Diversified Technique
- Thompson Drop
Gentle Instrument assisted adjusting:
- Torque Release Technique - Certified
- Iq - Neuro Mechanical Innovations - Certified
- Cranial Release Technique (CRT) - Certified
- QEEG and Neurofeedback - Advanced Certification
Soft Tissue / Manual Techniques:
- Neil Asher Frozen Shoulder Technique
- MRT - Muscle Release Technique
- Plantar Fasciitis Technique
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Deep Tissue Therapy
- Neuromuscular Re-education ( Dr. Levy )
- Graston Technique - Certified Basic and Advnced
- SASTM - Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Medical Massage
- Orthopedic Massage
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Advanced Cupping
- SASTM - A David Graston Technique
- "Fellow" designation awarded by David Graston
- Chemistry & Biology: New York State
The question: Why do I need Chiropractic Care, is a very good question.
Perhaps the best way to answer that question is to quote research that states that in the neck alone, facets, or joints in the neck, account for up to 60% of the neck pain you experience. It only makes sense then to ensure the joints are moving. Its simple: when the joints are NOT moving correctly, you have pain.
Gentle Chiropractic Adjustments restart the motion in your joints, and normal motion decreases your pain.
The only question then is, what kind of adjustments are you comfortable having performed on you?
I have been a Chiropractor for over 30 years, so I'm skilled in many techniques of moving the joints. Most people are familiar with the traditional Chiropractic adjustment techniques, if not personally, then from youtube.
But many people are not familiar with the more modern, high tech, gentle forms of Chiropractic Adjusting techniques. I have therefore provided a link to the "iQ Instrument" that I use as a gentle alternative to adjusting joints by hand. This is the only instrument approved for use in hospitals, and I am a Certified Practitioner in its use.